gum paste (you can buy online or in a craft store, sometimes places like Target)
flavored or essential oil (essential oil is best but LorAnn oils work too - I used mint chocolate chip flavor)
powdered sugar (if you want to use it like flower so the paste doesn’t stick to your hands)
gum paste ball (about the size of a kiwi - the fruit, not a person from New Zealand)
essential or LorrAnn concentrated flavored oil.
knead oil into paste till it magically dissapears
i decided to add raw cacao power to make it more chocolatey
it made a cool swirly pattern (sorry its the shape, size and consistency of excrement in this shot - stay with me)
roll it out (the paste has a pattern similar to the wood grain rolling pin - i planned that)
at this point you can cut out circles with a straw, your wedding band, whatevs - i cut it into strips because i already felt like a dork for making something that only costs a dollar and didn’t want to spend that much time and effort.
then i snipped them into little squares.
by holy crickey
- rustycosmicbones likes this
- firefireinthesky reblogged this from holycrickey
- abartell83 reblogged this from holycrickey
- franklysweetie reblogged this from holycrickey
- momofnine reblogged this from holycrickey
- holidays56 reblogged this from holycrickey
- countryroots56 likes this
- astrolater likes this
- ticktockclock likes this
- holycrickey posted this